Sunday, March 28, 2021

Reading Task 09: Peer reviews

 


This week's tasks involved creating and receiving peer feedback on our writing pieces. This week's task differed from the previous task as we have completed our introductions and conclusions and thus these reviews encompassed our almost completed products. I find this task very difficult as I feel that it is most helpful for my peers to receive in depth feedback on their work and thus I try to be as in depth with my comments through the entirety of their work. I may be doing a lot more work than is necessary but I do so in hopes that I can help them both personally and help the book as a whole. I also received feedback from my peers and lecturer and have taken it into account and reviewed my own work. I have adjusted my work slightly as a result of the reviews but have also used my own discretion on how I apply the feedback. I also that saw there was general feedback from the lecturer and reviewed my own work to check if I also needed to take it into account. I have found this overall project quite enjoyable/fulfilling actually despite how difficult it has been at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Task 10: Finishing touches

  Image by Markus Winkler on Unsplash.com For this week's reading task we, as a class, collectively worked on our individual sections in...