Sunday, October 4, 2020

Time Strategies



Time management has always been one of my biggest downfalls and I have never really been good at it or able to keep on top of it despite the things I've tried and what others have said. Procrastination has always been my go to for work and that has only changed ever so slightly in College, sometimes...

I often find myself trying to overcome my bad time management issues and I'm not adverse to trying so I should definitely try again this Year and especially in this module.

In this module in particular, because of how the module works and the availability of the weekly tasks I plan to make the most of that opportunity this semester. This is one of the first classes I've ever had that granted us the ability to get ahead of work in a substantial way and a way that matters. I intend to progress in this class by using all my allocated times for this class fully and not just completing the required weekly tasks. This will help me greatly in getting into a rhythm while I do the work and should increase my productivity overall.

For this task I decided to read the articles:
and 
"THE MYTH OF "TOO BUSY"" by Tim Grahl

I found the former article to be very useful as it reminded me of a time management skill that had actually worked for me relatively successfully in the past and one that I will definitely incorporate again this year. Although I did not fully agree with all the points made in the latter article I did find his tips on prioritising time to be insightful.

Hopefully by taking advantage of the opportunities granted to us in this module I can better manage my time in other modules too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Task 10: Finishing touches

  Image by Markus Winkler on Unsplash.com For this week's reading task we, as a class, collectively worked on our individual sections in...