Sunday, February 7, 2021

Tech Task: Twitter Lists

 This week I decided to complete the Twitter Lists Tech Tip as it proved to be the perfect solution for a problem that was slowly arising due to the other tasks in this module. I had noticed that I was beginning to follow a substantial enough amount of people that my Twitter Feed could eventually become congested so making Twitter Lists was the perfect tip to resolve my concerns. I used the lists to create a private and public list, the former containing CDM personnel such as students and lecturers and the latter containing the interesting Twitter accounts I felt were helpful or relevant for this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Task 10: Finishing touches

  Image by Markus Winkler on Unsplash.com For this week's reading task we, as a class, collectively worked on our individual sections in...