Sunday, October 4, 2020

The upcoming Assignments

 


Reading about the all the assignment types we'll be undertaking in this module was really insightful and helpful especially with actually knowing what's required. Sometimes modules surprise you with some of the tasks they assign so this is a great change of pace.

Readings

The readings are something I'm not particularly looking forward to despite them being one of the only things I'm relatively familiar with in this module. I am personally just not the biggest fan of Academic Reading or Writing and never really have been. At least the reading is relevant to the module so hopefully I'll be able to engage with it more than I usually do.

Unity 3D and Project Work

I'm actually quite excited to be learning to use Unity and to start the Project. Although the workload is a little daunting at least it's an area I'm genuinely interested in so that should help me in getting through the work.

Blogs

The use of our blogs for commenting and feedback is an unorthodox part of the module but I'm interested to see how it functions within our year and how helpful it will be to hear from our peers throughout the module compared to the singular input from a lecturer.

Extra Credit

I am honestly extremely happy to see that there are extra credit assignments throughout this module as they take an enormous weight off that almost seems unfair in other modules. Having these assignments to make up for missed credits gives us the piece of mind that this module is still doable even if something happens or if we find something too difficult. It also grants us the freedom to structure our learning and to tailor it slightly to our own needs and interests. It's just such a great asset to be able to avail of and doesn't make the class feel as cut-throat and scary as many others do. I'm also looking forward to some of the extra assignment tasks because the genuinely sound new and interesting like the extra tech learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Task 10: Finishing touches

  Image by Markus Winkler on Unsplash.com For this week's reading task we, as a class, collectively worked on our individual sections in...