Saturday, March 6, 2021

Reading 06: Paragraph Framework

 


This week's task had us writing the paragraph's for the five codified themes that we selected last week. This week's reading tasks proved to be slightly more challenging than I had initially expected but not nearly as difficult as I had found the previous tasks. This week's task was our first 'actual' academic writing task, it that, we actually began writing content for the final paper as opposed to the prep work that we had been doing over the past few weeks, however, all the work that we had completed up to this point really helped in making this task a lot lighter and streamlined the actual content writing process by not needing to go and look for and read absurdly long sources for each paragraph. It also helped a lot that Shaun provided us with a clear framework structure for the paragraph's that was easy to follow and apply, though I found myself needed to adapt it differently at times. It was satisfying to be able to collate the all the work that I had previously completed into more cohesive paragraphs but I did encounter difficulty when it came to topic overlap. Due to all of my sources being selected for one overall topic, with some even referencing others, I found it difficult to separate some of the content into the specific themes without blatant overlap but I think I got around it alright. Overall I found this week's task find and I'm interested in seeing my peer's work next week.


The working document of my Annotated Bibliographies can be found below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Task 10: Finishing touches

  Image by Markus Winkler on Unsplash.com For this week's reading task we, as a class, collectively worked on our individual sections in...